Can you believe it! We are having our 20th Anniversary!
To celebrate we are bringing together Burnt Toast Members and local artisans for a local pop-up mini-market and live music! Not only that, we will be welcoming our new building pals Idle Eyes Photography Collective who will be showing off their space, looking for new members and presenting a photography exhibition.
This is a celebration and fundraising event to keep us trucking through COVID and as artists. All proceeds to the event will be going to ensuring our doors stay open, upgrading our facility as well as supporting art initiatives we have planned for the new year! Any and all contributions and donations are appreciated! Bring cash and cards to spend at the booths!
Tickets will be on sale for two time slots to ensure max allowable capacity during this time and you are more than welcome to purchase tickets for the full day. Tickets will also be available at the door but pre-purchased tickets will be first serve when there is a line and subject to capacity.
- 3:00pm – 7:00pm – 200 tickets – $10
- 7:30pm – 11:00pm – 200 tickets – $10
Thank you all for supporting the arts during this time and we look forward to seeing your smiling faces, er, smiling eyes!
- The Community Fridge – @calgarycommunityfridge
- Nasarimba – @nasarimba
- Kaitlynn Copithorne – @kcopithorne_illustration
- Hadash Jewelry – @hadash_jewelries
- Ok Island – @okislandmakes
- Big M Thrift – @bigmthrift
- Burnt Toast Studio Poster Shows – @burnttoaststudio
- Hamburger Hands – @hamburgerhands
- New Favourite Shirts – @newfavouriteshirts
- Johnny’s Barber & Shop with Jay Hibbert
- JFG Art – @jfgerrard
- Follow our instagram for further updates!
- 3:00 pm – DJ Blake
- 4:00 pm – DJ Droogaloo & Street Walking Cheeto
- 5:00pm – Denise Valle
- 6:00pm – The Handle
- 7:00 pm – Rifle Country Players
- 8:00 pm – Florida BC
- 9:00 pm – DJ Helen
- 10:00 pm – DJ Samsung
Here’s how we’re making this Event as safe as possible:
- Masks are mandatory to enter the event.
- Sanitizing is required before entering event, buildings and washrooms.
- Masks may be removed only while seated on your own or in your cohort.
- Sneeze, cough, into your mask and into your elbow when seated.
- Stay in your cohorts
- Keep 2 meters apart from other cohorts.
- Do not touch your face!
- NO touching, NO hugging and NO smooching people not in your own cohort (and only with consent).
- We have set capacity based on AHS standards (up to a maximum of 100 ppl at any time at an outdoor event).
- Look for wayfinding signage, to ensure it’s as easy and quick as possible to move through spaces safely.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for patrons, and volunteers at all entrances and exits to the events, buildings, washrooms and seating area.
- Volunteers and staff are required to wear PPE to the most current standards set by AHS
- We will disinfect high touch surfaces at regular intervals.
- Live performances will be safely distanced from the general public, please do not attempt to get closer.
- Attendees and volunteers will be asked to have a health assessment done at the beginning of every shift by our Health and Safety Officer, and anyone deemed unfit will be asked to go home.
- If you feel any of the COVID symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath) DO NOT ENTER, go home and get tested
- If you have travelled outside Canada within the last 14 days DO NOT ENTER
- If you have been in contact with a confirmed or probable case DO NOT ENTER
- Thank you for doing your part to keep everyone safe and have fun!
Event is non-refundable and will run rain or shine unless cancelled due to new government policies.
To Bold Faced Goods (@boldfacedgoods) for their design support, Anna Alfon (@sewtonic) for support in mask making, Ryan Davis (@ryandavisdesign & @freewln) for our sticker design, Ethan Gardner for the art installation, Doug Wong (@dougwong222) for being the best landlord and all our event volunteers.
Online Ticket sales have halted. Tickets Will be Available At the Door!